Are you an amstrad fan, well heres a brand new emulator for you, heres the release notes:
SugarBox v0.29 is released. Sugarbox is a new emulator for the Amstrad CPC family.
SugarBox v0.29 Changelog:
* Complete PLUS family support : 464+, 6128+, GX4000. All ASIC functions are supported (making modern demo like « CRTC3″ or « Eerie forest » functionnal).
* SNA v3 is supported, with BRKS chunks (breakpoints generated by RASM or Winape)
* Various fix on full screen management (should not crash anymore)
* Various fix on DSK management. More dumps should be analyzed correctly
* IPF support : Generated IPF file should be more reliable (no more crash with Samdisk or DTC from kryoflux)
* Joystick support is better
* Sound have been reworked.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.