Speccy v5.5 is released. Speccy is a ZX Spectrum Emulator. Speccy emulates 16kB, 48kB, and 128kB versions of Sinclair ZX Spectrum, as well as Spectrum +2, +2A, and +3, as well as Timex Sinclair models.
Speccy v5.5 Changelog:
– Added proper Sam Coupe screen mode #3 display.
– Added handling of cases where .SAD disk image has .DSK extension.
– Added internal menu options for saving .SAD disk images.
– Added support for more raw disk image formats.
– Added simple CPU-based linear scaling algorithm.
– Added -linear command line option.
– Now disabling all trapdoor-based devices in Sam Coupe mode.
– Fixed reset when replacing disk image with LoadFile().
– Fixed auto-loading disk images in Spectrum +3 mode.
– Fixed palette updates when rewinding in Sam Coupe mode.
– Fixed light pen port, assuming no light pen for now.
– Fixed SAA1099 PSG sound.
– Added Speccy-Windows options for saving .SAD disk images.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.