February 4th, 2019, 22:23 Posted By: wraggster
SDL2VICE is a SDL port of VICE. VICE is a program that runs on a Unix, MS-DOS, Win32, OS/2, Acorn RISC OS, BeOS, QNX 4.x, QNX 6.x, Amiga, GP2X, SkyOS or Mac OS X machine and executes programs intended for the old 8-bit computers. The current version emulates the C64, the C64DTV, the C128, the VIC20, almost all PET models, the PLUS4 and the CBM-II (aka C610).
Some new features that are missing from (some of) the native versions:
- Free scaling using OpenGL (from the GTK port) with fixed aspect ratio options
- Virtual keyboard (adapted from the GP2X port)
- Hotkey mapping to any menu item
- (Host) joystick event mapping to (machine) joystick, keyboard or menu item
- No mouse or keyboard required, but both are supported
Some missing features that are available in (some of) the native versions:
- (none at the moment)
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here