Here is a new version of PSPWrite the text editor for PSP
It permits to edit even huge text file, in both dos and unix mode, using iso8859-1 (8bits)
characters encoding. All iso8859-1 characters are present in the "Danzeff like" virtual keyboard.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker (author of the PSP IR
Keyboard Library) with a new patch from Craig to support Sprint PCS IR keyboard.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.40-OE, and for the IR keyboard
part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
What's new then in 1.0.2 ?
- IR keyboard is now active in all menus and the ENTER
key works fine (no need to press Ctrl-X in menus)
- file extention are now ignored so you can edit any file
- the last folder used to load a file becomes the new default
- the last folder is saved in the configuration file
(so the default folder is not always pspwrite/txt/ folder)
- options are now saved on exit
- ask before to overwrite a file
- keys such as page-up or page-down are now working fine
in the virtual keyboard
- add missing key mapping in the help file
- option to specify the text and background color
- option to specify the width/heigth of the editor screen
(the screen will be automatically centered)
- tabulations are now supported
(and expanded in space optionally)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.