Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
Taken the code of the version 1.2.2 (with media engine and not working ofr 2.1+ FW)
i've just finished to merge it with the old v1.1.0 version and here it is :
** THIS VERSION IS FOR 2.1+ FW PSP ! **
What's new in version 1.1.1 (compared to v1.1.0) :
- Improve sound (no more SDL stuff)
- GU access improvement (disable cache)
- Add option to enable/disable GBA battery/flash save
- Add new beautiful icons and background designed by Win-Win (Shadow) !
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Add option to enable/disable the cache with the Graphical Unit
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Rewrite some part of the Gfx code (faster)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
One binary version for 2.x FW and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
EDIT: A new version for 2.x FW users is available here
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.