Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
What's new in version 1.0.5 :
- New turbo modes (more speed and less graphic artefacts)
- Add SFX enable/disable option (can be used to increase speed)
- Fix in BMP screenshots (no more need to flip the image)
- Improve a bit the sound quality (the "ARM tick" can be changed to prevent sound distorsion)
- The SELECT key is now available for user keyboard mapping (but don't forget to map a psp key to enter in the emulator MENU !)
- File requester use now two directories for keyboard and rom files
- Fix the bug that made games like Pokemon Fire to crash
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
This should be the final release for 2.x FW (only if major bugs are found) :
- In my option this version is usable for many games, with acceptable performances
- I will downgrade to 1.5FW soon and may be try to use kernel mode to improve the speed a bit more.
*This emulator doesn't work with the Tiff exploit on 2.0, so please use the GTA exploit instead. *
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.