March 25th, 2007, 21:56 Posted By: zx-81
For those who haven't seen the previous version, Dropbear is a small
SSH2 Server and Client running on a variety of POSIX-based platforms.
It has been mainly developed by Matt Johnston
(see Matt's web site).
PSPSSH is a port of the client version 0.48.1 to the PSP.
If you wonder what a SSH client is, this homebrew is useless for you ...
* Change log : *
What's new in version 1.0.2 :
- As Matt Johnston advice me, a new random number
generator has been integrated (it's a unix like
/dev/random generator). This version is now more
secure, since the entropy of the random number
generator is higher.
- Add option for binary id_rsa key file support,
for priv/pub RSA key pair authentication.
(See README for details)
- Add option to disable remote server version check
- Add option to change PSP CPU Clock
- New Danzeff keyboard layout, control keys are now
available, and unused keys have been removed.
- Control keys and arrow keys support
- Improve communication speed !
- Add scroll up and scroll down feature
- A cursor is now displayed in the console window
- Bug fix and code cleaning
* Credits and license : *
The terminal Vt100 emulation part of PSPSSH is based on the work
of Danzel for his Telnet client for PSP.
Many thanks to Matt Johnston for this nice SSH client, thanks to Danzel for
his Virtual kerboard and his Vt100 stuff, and to all PSPSDK developpers.
This software is distributed under several open-source/free software
licenses, and mainly the MIT/X Consortium License.
See LICENSE.txt file for all details and information about it.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.03-OE.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
* Download : *
Use the links below ...
Thanks to Matt Johnston for Dropbear, to Danzel and Jeff Chen for their virtual keyboard,
thanks once more to Danzel for the VT100 emulation, and thanks to all PSPSDK coders.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 7 comments - Join In and Discuss Here