November 2nd, 2008, 15:25 Posted By: zx-81
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
What's new in version 1.4.1 :
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Digital pad is now usable in file requester
even when danzeff keyboard is displayed
- Fix inconsistency between zip rom file names and save game name.
- Improve cheat menu & memory monitoring engine
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Tested on new FW 5x-M33
- Bug fix in unzip function (if you tried to unzip
more than 10 files, it wasn't able to open any
other files, and you had to restart the emulator)
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and are distributed under Marat Fayzullin's license for the original MSX part, and under GNU license for all the PSP part.
This should be the last release, (before the next one as always)
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 12 comments - Join In and Discuss Here