Here is a new version of PSPMSX the the MSX series Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and
MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
*** Many thanks to Malkster and Pou-Chan for their help ***
What's new in version 1.0.6 :
- Icons and background images designed by Malkster
- Emulator menus reorganization (new menu for settings)
- Multiple keyboard mappings feature developped by Pou-chan :
You can now toggle between 3 different keyboard mapping using
LTrigger and RTrigger keys
- Add keyboard change skin option :
you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory.
- New speed limiter (more accurate)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format instead of BMP
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu
when the battery is very low (< 5%)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
[subliminal message on]
(if all homebrew coders could do the same, and
release the source of GNU protected stuff
[subliminal message off]
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.