For those who haven't seen previous version Hu-Go is a famous emulator
of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows.
(see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
What's new then in this version :
- Rewrite sound engine using part of code from Hugo-Wii port version, it is
now much closer to real PC Engine sound.
- Fix sprites display glitches in Gunhead and several other games
- Fix save state issue in all games (it was a miracle if that worked)
- Improve global emulation speed (fullspeed in many games at 266Mhz !)
- Add a new overclock option resulting in a faster emulation speed
(but if you encounter any graphical glitches then you may have to set
overclock to 0 and increase PSP clock speed instead)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose sequentially
rom files beginning with a given letter
- Volume booster
- Bug fix in the keyboard menu (joystick keys)
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Special thanks to my friend Nicolas C. for support and testing
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.