February 27th, 2007, 22:21 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a new version of PSPColem the Colecovision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one
of the best emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin.
It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, and other Unix systems.
PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0).
What's new in version 1.0.8 :
- Save state files are now saved using gzip compression
(with STZ as file extention). It's much faster to save
or load states now.
You can use gzip or 7-zip to convert old STA to STZ.
STA file format is still supported for loading, so you
convert your previous saved files inside the emulator.
- Save state dates are displayed in the emulator window
(it's now easier to identify and to load the right save state slot)
- New graphical functions with new smoother render modes.
It uses the PSP GPU for rendering, it does not run faster,
but it's a lot smoother.
- Add a new fullscreen option (render mode max)
- Bug fix in Rom file requester
- Multiple keyboard mapping feature (Thanks to Pou-chan) :
You can now toggle between three differents keyboard mapping using
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 8 comments - Join In and Discuss Here