September 10th, 2006, 16:03 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a new version of PSPColem the Colecovision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulator of the ColecoVision
videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin. It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux,
and other Unix systems. PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0).
*** I would like to thanks Crait for his help on the graphic icons ***
What's new in version 1.0.6 :
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- New icons and background image
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu
when the battery is very low (< 5%)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Add keyboard change skin option
(you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Speed limiter option
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
- Screenshots are now saved in PNG format instead of BMP
- Huge speed improvement (that's why there is a speed limiter now)
- Bug fix
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 23 comments - Join In and Discuss Here