Here a new (final?) version of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one
of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.4.4 :
- Cheat support !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Improve global emulation speed
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Tested on FW-5.0-m33
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.