September 29th, 2007, 13:30 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a MAJOR update of PSPCAP32 the CPC Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models .
What's new in version 1.2.0 :
- Major Speed improvements, it's really fullspeed !
- Import CRT emulation part of older version of Caprice32
(less accurate, but much faster)
- Add two new render modes : Fast and Ultra.
- Sound is now played in 16 bits and stereo !
- IR keyboard support !
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 13 comments - Join In and Discuss Here