Originally developed for UNIX systems in 1994 by David Alan Gilbert, it was then
ported to windows by Richard Gellman and Mike Wyatt in 1997.
At the start of October 2005, David Eggleston started porting
the current Windows version of BeebEm (version 2.3) to FreeBSD.
*** Many thanks to Mr Nick666 for the beautiful icons and background images ***
What's new in version 1.0.6 :
- Icons and background images designed by Mr Nick666
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
- Add keyboard change skin option
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu
- when the battery is very low (< 5%)
(you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under "Beebem" licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.