December 29th, 2007, 19:52 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a new version of PSPAtari the emulator of Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 series.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Atari800 is an emulator for the 800, 800XL,
130XE and 5200 models of the Atari personal computer.
It can be used on console, FrameBuffer or X11.
See http://atari800.sourceforge.net/ for further informations.
PSPATARI is a port on PSP of the version 2.0.2 (April 08 2006) of Atari800 from Petr Stehlik.
What's new in version 1.1.1 :
- All render modes use GU (smooth mode)
- Add fit height render mode (for zektor)
- Analog pad can now be used in the file requester
- Can now be compiled under linux for linux (usefull for dev/debug)
- Tried to put the new pokey functions, but it is too slow to be usable on a PSP
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.71-m33, and for
the IR keyboard part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 1 comments - Join In and Discuss Here