November 26th, 2007, 22:02 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a new version of PSPAtari the emulator of Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 series.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Atari800 is an emulator for the 800, 800XL,
130XE and 5200 models of the Atari personal computer.
It can be used on console, FrameBuffer or X11.
See http://atari800.sourceforge.net/ for further informations.
PSPATARI is a port on PSP of the version 2.0.2 (April 08 2006) of Atari800 from Petr Stehlik.
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- Major speed improvements in smooth rendering !
- Compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- New speed limiter function
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate pspatari menus in german, french ...)
- IR keyboard support (mainly for menu)
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Bug fix in help menu and in file requester
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.71-m33, and for
the IR keyboard part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
Special thanks to Raven for his beautiful icons (http://www.criticalraven.be/PSP)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 14 comments - Join In and Discuss Here