Here is a new version of PSPAtari the emulator of Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 series.
*** First i would like to thank you Cyphre for his help on the sound issue ! ***
What's new in version 1.0.3 :
- Improve the sound, it's now much more better
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu when the battery is very low (< 5%)
- Enter directly in the emulator menu on startup (instead of the ATARI screen)
- Bug fix in smooth image algorithm (resulting in wrong color display)
- Add keyboard change skin option (you can add your own virtual keyboard images in the graphics directory).
- Modify the file requester to memorize separately the last locations/directory of rom image and keyboard
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
PS For those who wonder how to use 5200 Roms :
You have to load them using the original atari800 emulator menu (the yellow "Atari800 menu" option in the emulator window ).
Then select "Cartridge management" then "Insert cartridge" and specify your disk image file,
then choose the cartridge type 5200, and go back to the emulator using LTrigger.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.