- Sound improvement, new prosystem.dat file & NTSC Palette fix by Carpy (aka Danno)
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester while selecting any file
with the same name of a previously saved game.
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you have thousand
different games in your rom folder !
- Auto-fire uses now the key mapped as Cross button instead of FIRE1
(games such as Xevious use FIRE2 for fire so it is better this way)
- In the emulator menu you can go directly to keyboard and settings
menu using the L-Trigger key.
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for FAT PSP
- Fix random black screen issue
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.