February 2nd, 2008, 13:24 Posted By: zx-81
Here is a new version of PSP7800 the Atari 7800 console emulator !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ProSystem is the best emulator
of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see http://home.comcast.net/~gscottstanton for details.
What's new in version 1.1.2 :
- Major speed improvements (> 60 fps at 222Mhz)
but limited at 50fps by default
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
useful for games such as space Xevious !
On given games, the auto fire can't be stopped easily
(so you might have to disable it several times)
- It uses now only PSP GU for rendering
- IR keyboard support
(pretty useless, but don't forget, i'm a shadok)
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Analog pad can be used in the rom file requester
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
You can find it here : http://zx81.zx81.free.fr/
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 23 comments - Join In and Discuss Here