November 20th, 2017, 21:38 Posted By: wraggster
Never had a PCEngine so im always in the dark when talking about the console but heres a new emulator for it:
PCEngine/Turbo Grafx 16/PCE CD/TG16 CD6 emulator for Windows have been updated recently. Changes:
- At the top of the "Input" menu, the current pad connection status is displayed on one line, such as "Connect [x-Button Pad]". If you place the mouse cursor over it, the menu for changing the connection pad appears.
- "3-Button Pad (I+II)" added to the pad selection of the above menu. If this is selected, pressing [IIIr] button will result in pressing [I]+[II] button at the same time. In addition, [IIIs] button becomes [RUN] button. It can be used for jumping of [I]+[II] in "Double Dragon II", and for simultaneous bullet shooting of [I]+[II] in "Super Darius" and "Darius Plus", and so on.
- [Alt] key can be assigned to PCE controller setting. Therefore, when you want to open the menu, please use [Esc] key, the button by "CPU->Configure Pause Button" menu, or mouse click. Also, when [Shift] key is pressed five times, the fixed key setting dialog will not be displayed. As a result, [Shift] key can be assigned to PCE controller setting.
- When setting PCE controller from the [Setting] button (lower left of the initial green screen), PCE controllers #2-#5 are initialized (keys not set). If your controller setting is not stable, please set it here.
- The number of save states can be used to a maximum of 80. (increased from 50 to 80)
- In the visual scene of the end of "Tenshi no Uta II", the problem of stopping was solved (occurred in recent version. adjustment of CD access timing). I was able to check the operation without problem until ending with this version.
- When entering the first tower in "Tenshi no Uta II", the problem that large noise exists on the head of some audio tracks (* this noises exists with a real PC Engine) was solved. In Ootake, this obvious unnecessary noise is cut and played cleanly. * This problem is probably caused by a CD-ROM production mistake at that time (the sound of the end of the previous track is mixed at the beginning of the track). In "Tenshi no Uta II", "Rayxanber II", "Eikan ha Kimini" and "Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire", this problem happens. Ootake solves it. If you Uncheck "Setting-> Improve-> Cut Inaccurate CD-DA Track Head Noise" menu, this solving will be invalid (noise appear like real PC Engine).
- When specifying ".cue file" as an argument from the command prompt, the bug that could not be opened (occurred from v2.81) has been fixed.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
News source: http://www.ouma.jp
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here