November 19th, 2017, 20:16 Posted By: wraggster
Heres a new release of Mednafen which is a multi system emulator for windows, heres the release details:
Mednafen is a multi-game-system emulator, for various platforms, including emulation of the following systems:Atari Lynx,Famicom,GameBoy (Color),GameBoy Advance,Neo Geo Pocket (Color), NES(both NTSC and PAL),PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (CD) and SuperGrafx,PC-FX,WonderSwan (Color).
Mednafen v0.9.48 Changelog:
||* SS: Fixed graphics corruption in the intro of "Batman Forever".
* SS: Fixed hang in "Jung Rhythm" when trying to retry a failed stage.
* SS: Fixed crash in "Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki Gokuraku" when it tries to play an opening movie.
* SS: Fixed messed-up colors in "Discworld 2".
* SS: Fixed hang when trying to resume a suspended game in "Tactics Ogre".
* SS: Fixed the periodic loud popping noise during FMV playback in "Grandia"(an emulation bugfix; sound may still pop/click if you have a slower CPU of course).
* SS: Added a hack/kludge to allow bypassing of data cache on reads(such that the timing benefits of partial cache emulation are preserved, without cache coherency problems that partial cache emulation sometimes leads to with poorly programmed games), and added an internal database to enable it on select games; fixes graphical glitches and/or hangs in "Area 51 (USA and Europe)", "Clockwork Knight 2 (USA)", "DeJig - Lassen Art Collection", "Father Christmas", "Golden Axe The Duel", "Sega Saturn Choice Cuts", "Spot Goes to Hollywood (USA and Japan)", "Street Fighter Zero", "Street Fighter Zero 3", "Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo", and "Virtual Volleyball".
* SS: Full cache emulation is now enabled for "Whizz"(by using an internal database), to resolve(or at least reduce) quasi-random hanging issues during startup.
For: Windows and Linux
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here