NEW IN v0.5.20
- Generic serial GPS receivers support (Holux gpslim236-240, M1000-1200 and others) for slim psp
- One version of the program (FW3.XX) supports both PSP-290 and Holux receivers.
Type of receiver can now be selected via configuration screen:
ENABLESERIALPORT=1 - Holux / serial port gps devices
ENABLESERIALPORT=0 - PSP-290 support.
Note that due to FW limitations the version for 1.0-1.5 firmware does not have support for PSP-290 receiver.
- WIFI upload should now work in all versions of the program. (must be enabled with LOADWIFI=1 flag)
- Variable map scroll speed (controlled via CURSORSPEED=..)
- Zoom in/out animation (toggled with SMOOTHZOOM=1)
- Smooth transition between 2D and bird-view modes
- Sound output controlled programatically in FW3.xx version. (applies to serial port gps devices only)
If during program starup the audio/serial connector is not plugged in, the sound is routed to internal speakers.
- Rotating POI icons, better rendering of compass arrows, etc
- Numerous rendering optiomizations (as of v05.05)
- Misc bug fixes
- Code cleanup
- Source code included
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.