Heres a new release of the Atari 5200 emulator for Windows:
Kat5200 v0.8.1 is released. Kat5200 is an emulator for the Atari 5200 and 8-bit computers.
Kat5200 v0.8.1 Changelog:
This release contains the following bug fixes and changes:
* Fixed: Database issue causing poor sound and crashes for new installs
* Fixed: GUI: List scrolling in GUI
* Fixed: GUI: Wizard sets input profile after use
* Fixed: GUI: Input profile shows default correctly
* Added: Initial Android support
* If you performed a fresh install of 0.8.0 please install this
immediately to fix poor sound and crashing. Updates from previous
version should not be affected.
* Android support is Alpha, requires external controller and is
currently awkward to setup, but works. Recommended steps:
1. Install BIOS and ROMS to device external storage
2. Pair controller to device
3. Install and start kat5200
4. Using Wizard, choose joystick and setup ROM directories
5. Press Ok to Scan using Wizard
6. From Options->User Interface check Start GUI with Launcher
7. If desired check Start Program with GUI
8. Setup controller for Exit and Back actions
9. From Options->Input, check and customize input settings as needed
Start/Pause/Reset/#/* need mapped to controller
10. Launch ROMS from Launcher or File->Load ROM
* Back button switches between GUI and Emulator
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.