JavaCPC Desktop v2.9.8e is released. JavaCPC Desktop is a brand new Amstrad CPC emulator. It is based on JEMU and is an extremely improved release from JavaCPC 6.7. JavaCPC Desktop is designed to be used on Windows systems only, but maybe can run also on other systems, but a few features will be missing then.
JavaCPC Desktop function:
- High accurate emulation of the Amstrad CPC homecomputer range
- Many useful features like internal YM-Player, JavaCPC paint and many more.
- Perfect AY-Soundchip emulation
- German, English and Spanish keyboard translations
- Virtual tapedrive, which supports CDT, CSW, WAV and MP3
- Built-in debugger features breakpoints and break instructions
- Advanced settings provide different AY-output routines to get the most preferred emulation
- Digiblaster emulation
- CRTC 0 and CRTC 1 are emulated to let almost every demo run fine
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.