i had a Commodore64 in my youth and it was one of the best computers for gaming, heres the release notes:
Hoxs64 v18.104.22.168 is released. Hoxs64 is a Commodore 64 emulator for Microsoft Windows 2K/XP/Vista. The emulator substantially reproduces this legacy machine in minute detail
Hoxs64 v22.214.171.124 Changelog:
1) CIA old timer B bug timing fixes for Wilfred Bos’s alternate version of the dd0dtest.
2) Updated 8580 SID combined wave with slightly improved samples from a real C64C CSG 8580R5.
3) Added a new joystick setting to enable the use all fire buttons.
4) Added separate VBL sync or line sync options for both Direct X full screen and windowed mode.
5) Fixed the « Stretch with border clip » in some resolutions to provide a more optimal zoom.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.