Hi65 v7.0 is released. Hi65 is an unreleased computer from Commodore featuring 256-color graphics, a 3.54 MHz processor and a maximum of 8 MB of RAM. Hi65 is a high-level Commodore 65 emulator.
Hi65 v7.0 Changelog:
– Changed the types of the program counter, data counter and expression counter from unsigned integer to unsigned long to allow for longer programs.
– Modified the keyboard handling functions so that they yield CPU time every time they are called
– Fixed a bug in the INPUT# function that used to leave the file open after the program terminates for attempting to read past EOF.
– Added a check in the LET function that stops the execution of a program if a string is over 255 characters long.
– Implemented string chaining with the operator + , with an arbitrary number of strings (up to the limit of 255 characters).
– Fixed a bug in the PRINT function that prevented the cursor from going to the next line when a single instruction displays more characters than a line can fit.
– Implemented the LEN instruction, to know the length of a string or chain of strings.
– Implemented the RESTORE instruction, to move the data counter to the desired line or to the beginning of the data section.
– Added checks in both the frontend and the main executable to force the emulator to run in full screen when launched from the frontend, to avoid an « invalid video mode » error.
– Added a check that recognizes attempts to execute an empty program file and skips them.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.