July 15th, 2019, 20:43 Posted By: wraggster
Hi65 v6.1 is released. Hi65 is an unreleased computer from Commodore featuring 256-color graphics, a 3.54 MHz processor and a maximum of 8 MB of RAM. Hi65 is a high-level Commodore 65 emulator.
Hi65 v6.1 Changelog:
* Included a fix for a COMDLG32.OCX error that happens on certain Windows systems when attempting to run Hi65 Edit and Launch Tool. Note that the fix must be installed manually, following the included instructions.
* Fixed a bug in the text wraparound check that used to crash Hi65 if text reached the bottom of the screen in certain resolutions.
* Implemented the CLR instruction, to clear all variables, loop stacks, open streams and data pointer during the course of a program.
* Implemented the EXP mathematical function (the mathematical expression exp(x) equals to e^x).
* Implemented the HELP instruction (only as an immediate command, to display the line that returned an error during the execution).
* Implemented the CHR$, HEX$, LEFT$, MID$ and RIGHT$ string operations (note: for now, they only work in variable assigns, not as part of a PRINT command).
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here