April 27th, 2008, 12:04 Posted By: zx-81
ColEm is one of the best emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system
written by Marat Fayzullin. It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux,
and other Unix systems.
GP2X-Colem is a port to GP2X of Colem Unix version 1.0.
What's new in version 1.0.3 :
- Speed improvements, the z80 part has been rewritten using jump tables,
- Emulation accuracy improvements (original hidden frameskip of one has
been removed, and cpu cycles are modified according to ntsc/pal mode)
- Add ntsc/pal option
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Add several new hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, render mode, auto fire speed
can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
- New graphics and add a simple intro splash screen
- Option to display frame rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
You can find it here :
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here