January 20th, 2008, 00:41 Posted By: zx-81
Here is the final version of GP2X-CAP32 the CPC emulator for GP2X.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
What's new in version 1.3.3 :
- Many optimizations to speed up the emulation, frame rate is now 50 fps at
220Mhz in many games. Main modifications :
. Z-80 part as been rewritten using several hints such as explicit jump
tables for instructions decode
. CRT and sound part has been a bit optimized
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
(useful for games such as defend or die !)
- Add new hotkeys to setup auto fire speed
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard settings menu
to navigate between Normal, LTrigger and RTrigger compose mapping.
- New "Command" feature in the emulator menu:
. You have now to choose the command you want to run using arrows.
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Remove dead code (such as printer, breakpoint, trace support etc ...)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
You can download it on my blog :
Special thanks to KaosOverride, Noldor & Notaz,
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here