For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of
the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running
on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich.
This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models.
What's new in version 1.2.0 :
- Major Speed improvements, it's now close to fullspeed !
- Import CRT emulation part of older version of Caprice32 v4.1.0
(less accurate, but much faster)
- Add two new render modes : Fast and Ultra.
- Sound is now played in 16 bits and stereo !
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.