November 28th, 2007, 19:54 Posted By: zx-81
Stella is on of the best emulator of Atari 2600 game console, running
on many different systems, such as Linux, Solaris, Windows, MacOS/X, WinCE, OS/2, GP2X.
It has been written initially by Bradford Mott, see Stella site for details.
GP2X-2600 is a port on GP2X of my previous port to PSP.
My PSP version is based on the work of Aenea who was the first to port Stella to PSP.
What's new this version :
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
It's available for download on my blog :
Thanks to Stella team for this nice emulator, and to all GP2X-SDK
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 4 comments - Join In and Discuss Here