Heres a new version of the Amstrad CPC 8bit emulator for Windows, heres whats new:
Caprice32 (2017/12/10) is released. Caprice32 is an emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer range. Caprice32 is a software emulator of the Amstrad CPC 8bit home computer series running on Linux and Windows. The emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models. By recreating the operations of all hardware components at a low level, the emulator achieves a high degree of compatibility with original CPC software. These programs or games can be run unmodified at real-time or higher speeds, depending on the emulator host environment.
* Complete emulation of CPC464, CPC664 and CPC6128
* Mostly working support of Plus Range: CPC464+/CPC6128+/GX4000 (missing vectored & DMA interrupts, analog joysticks and 8 bit printer)
* Joystick support - it can be fully used with joystick only, thanks to an integrated virtual keyboard.
* Joystick emulation - joystick-only games can be played using the keyboard
* English, French or Spanish keyboards
* DSK and IPF files for disks - VOC and CDT files for tapes - CPR files for cartridge
* Snapshots (SNA files)
* Direct load of ZIP files
* Custom disk formats
* Printer support
* Memory tool to inspect and modify memory (peek and poke)
* Experimental support of Multiface 2 (you should prefer using memory tool)
* Text mode graphics (using aalib or libcaca)
Latest build of Caprice 32, with the newest cool features and the most recent bugs.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.