Atari800 v4.2.0 is released. Atari800 is an Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and 5200 emulator for Unix, Amiga, MS-DOS, Atari TT/Falcon, SDL and WinCE.
Atari800 v4.2.0 Changelog:
- raw Pokey registers recording by Ivo van Poorten
- new platform supported: FireBee
- optional hiding of hidden files/folders in the UI file selector
- libatari800 (Atari800 as a library) by Rob McMullen
- R: device (many years old feature) enabled by default
- proper check if SDL joysticks are found (fixes #58)
- Portrait mode for Android (related to #41)
- RMW for Pokey
- Improved BASIC LST file loading (#55)
- ROM OS path changes handled better (#15)
- improved "Find ROM images" - now Atari800 reboots if necessary (#15)
- fixed an old bug which caused freezing in the UI on Falcon
New command line options:
-pokeyrec and its children
-kbdjoy0 -kbdjoy1 -nokbdjoy0 -nokbdjoy1 (#29)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.