- Installation requires a PSP with 3.52 M33-3 or higher. In the future installation using
Download this zip file: Here
zip password: I take responsibility
Installing 3.80 M33
1. After Downloading the above zip file, unarchive it with the provided password.
2. Connect your PSP to your computer VIA USB and navigate to ms0:/PSP/GAME
3. Drop the UPDATE folder from the archive into ms0:/PSP/GAME
4. Navigate to ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
5. Drop the 380.PBP provided in the archive into ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
6. Exit USB Mode and go to the GAME section of the XMB, click on memory stick.
7. Launch the PSP Update ver. 3.80
8. Once loaded, press X to continue with the update or R to chicken out.
9. Press X at the first screen over "Start"
10. Follow the Installer
11. At the end press X to restart and you have 3.80 M33
Updating to 3.80 M33-2
1. Download this File
2. Unrar it
3. Navigate to ms:0/PSP/GAME/
4. Drop the UPDATE folder in the archive into ms0:/PSP/GAME (if you have an update folder already either rename it or delete it, do not just overwrite)
5. Run the updater
Installing the 1.50 Kernel Addon (Fat PSPs only)
1. Download the addon Here
2. Unrar it
3. Navigate to ms0:/PSP/GAME/
4. Create a directory caled UPDATE, if it already exists rename, move or delte it.
5. Place the four files from the archive into ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
6. Download the 1.50 Update eboot from Here(named 150.PBP)
7. Place one the root o your memory stick at ms0:/
8. Run the kernel installer
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.